Fitness, family and fun under the Captiva sun!
Based at the beautiful South Seas Island Resort, the Galloway Captiva Triathlon on Sunday, Sept. 10, is a sprint-length event:
- Swim 1/4 mile (440 yards) in the Gulf of Mexico just offshore from the northern end of the resort.
- Bike 10 miles along the paved island roads of Captiva (which will be closed during the bike portion).
- Run 5K along the Gulf, Redfish Pass and the South Seas golf course on a combination hard-sand and paver course.
In addition, we will offer a Kids Triathlon on Saturday, Sept. 9, with two age groups:
- Ages 6-8: 100 yard swim, 1.5 mile bike, 0.5 mile run
- Ages 9-10: 100 yard swim, 1.5 mile bike, 0.5 mile run
- Ages 11-13: 200 yard swim, 3 mile bike, 1 mile run
To see the adult race courses, click here.
To see the kid's race courses, click here.
For a full schedule of events, click here.
Interested in frequently asked questions? Click here.
Follow us on Twitter.. @CaptivaTri or #captri2017
South Seas Island Resort is offering a special rate on a limited room block for the race weekend. Rooms are available until sold out or Aug. 9, whichever comes first.
You may make reservations at the group rate either online by calling 1-800-282-3402. Use the event name (Captiva Triathlon) to receive the group rate.
NOTE: No refunds, deferments or transfers allowed.